Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Day



We don't make a huge deal out of Valentines Day over here at the Bishoff house. Don't get me wrong, we love each other and love we love letting each other know just how much the other means to us. But we just don't exchange gifts. May seem weird but it works for us. 

We did, however, meet up for our lunch breaks to spend time together and after work spent the evening at home watching Once Upon a Time episodes and eating our favorite ice cream.  Simple and just perfect. 

A couple weeks ago we kicked off the Month of Love with a getaway to Sundance.  Preston surprised me with dinner at the Tree Room and a nights stay in the most amazing cabin. It was a weekend I will never forget.  He is always spoiling me and treating me like a queen and I still can't quite figure out what I did to deserve him. Love you with all of my heart Preston!



























1 comment:

  1. ya'll are so cute i just love it! Yay for amazing husbands & fun adventures during the month of love :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...