Monday, September 9, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

I seem to be having a hard time pulling the computer away from Preston now that school has started, making my blog posts few and far between.  Guess I need a computer of my own... hint, hint Preston :)  I'll make this short and sweet so Preston can get back to his homework.

We spent Labor Day Weekend down in Moab and Lake Powell.  We had such a great time!  We are so used to going to Moab and only being there for 24 hours each time so it was nice to actually spend some time down there and get to relax (aka sleep in :).  I spent some quality time with my nieces, letting them play with my old American Girl dolls.  They were ecstatic.  They ask me to play with them all the time and I finally gave in. :)  They were in heaven and I loved watching them play.  We had a farewell to summer BBQ of sorts with both of our families in my parent's backyard.  Not only did it make me want summer to last forever but it made me yearn for the day that I have a backyard (with grass) to hold BBQ's like that.  I can't wait!  And last, but certainly not least, Labor Day was spent playing at Lake Powell.  It is one of my favorite places and I hadn't been there in 2 years so it was long overdue!  We had an absolute blast.

Aaanndd since I'm falling asleep writing this, let the photo overload commence :)

^^decisions, decisions^^



^^love these sweet girls.^^

^^she loved being like the big girls^^

^^mommy in training^^

^^happy^^

^^some very wonderful people all captured in one photo^^

^^love this spunky little girl...who is starting to be not so little anymore :(^^


^^love her!!^^

^^mads^^

^^beckham^^


^^cute hubby and his daddy. blurry but still a goody^^

^^love my mom's face in this one.^^

^^beer battered onion rings!^^

^^beautiful setting^^

^^sad this turned out blurry but I love the happiness in their faces^^

^^london & stephen's headstand contest^^

^^no words^^

^^we like Lake Powell for different reasons but that's okay, we both get to do what we love in the same place.^^




^^cute girlies^^



















^^millie in her life jacket.  call us crazy dog people if you want but it's still funny :)^^


^^my love^^

Weekends like this are my absolute favorite!  Not sure why every day can't be like these ones ;)

Happy Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...