Tuesday, August 27, 2013

the color run

Over the weekend my family and I all got together and did the 5k Color Run.  To say we had fun would be an understatement.  We had an absolute blast!  We ran as team Zombi 5k, representing my sister & brother in law's race, hence the zombie shirts.  (Check out their race here. )  One of the things that I liked most about this race was the range of people that did it.  There were people in their 60s as well as little infants in strollers.  So fun and family oriented.  It was so fun seeing my little nieces complete a race like this and see the accomplishment in their faces.  (Even though we couldn't exactly see the joy in Madi's face, we know it was still there ;)  The whole race was basically a party.  I can't help but smile just thinking of it.  Making memories like this with my family is one of my absolute favorite things to do. :)  And I swear there is something about getting messy while doing a race that makes it even that much more fun.

^^Before the race..^^

^^After the race!! So proud of these three!^^

^^Sporting our "HAPPY" tats :)^^

^^We'll use any excuse we can to dress up :)^^

^^Baby Becks cheering us on at the finish line^^

^^Love this sister of mine!^^

^^Claire Bear sporting a little color^^

^^These pictures make me so happy looking at them.  SO MUCH FUN!^^

^^Couldn't quite get the timing right on our jump ;)^^


^^Love these girls :)^^

^^Emily always showing off her tricks^^


^^London was on top of the world all day.  She just couldn't get enough^^




I can see this race becoming a family tradition for us.  I don't know if the boys will feel the same way about that idea.  We may just have to send them golfing or fishing next time.  Ha Ha. Thanks for such a fun day Mom, sissy's and nieces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...