Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ramen Stir Fry

This is such a quick, easy recipe and SUPER CHEAP! I like to make this when I don't feel like going to the grocery store or if I simply want to get rid of stuff in my pantry. You can add anything you want to this stir fry. Sometimes I add chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, etc. Here is what I added to it today based on what I had on hand.

Ingredients:
-2 packages of Ramen Noodles
-1 Tbsp. butter
-Salt & Pepper to taste
-Veggies of choice...I like peas and carrots
-4 eggs
-Teriyaki sauce

1. Boil Ramen Noodles for three minutes, drain and set aside. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tbsp butter and add noodles. Cook over medium heat. 
2. Add veggies, salt&pepper, eggs and teriyaki sauce, and one packet of ramen noodle seasoning. Cook until everything is thoroughly heated and the eggs are cooked. Stir continuously to evenly distribute all ingredients. Serve warm! 
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Spiritual Exercise:
Alma 26 & 27
.................................
Physical Exercise:
Take full advantage of the day of rest. :)

2 comments:

  1. oooo yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT! I was craving something yummy for dinner tonight and barely have any ingredients! But these...I have!! :) Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...