Monday, August 8, 2011

Over the weekend

Remember in elementary school when your teacher would ask what you did for fun over the weekend? No? Well, mine always asked and I was always soooo excited when I could raise my hand and actually have something fun to share with the class. And I was quite the shy kid so it had to be pretty darn exciting in order for me to want to raise my hand. So let's pretend we're in elementary school again and all of you are my classmates and our teacher just asked us what we did over the weekend. This is what I'd say:

First, we had a surprise birthday celebration for our good friend, Haley. We celebrated the day before her actual birthday so she never even saw it coming! We had a blast and are so glad we could celebrate her special day with her.
Here's Jordan letting us know that everything is set for the surprise! 
Love this picture. Haley is genuinely surprised and Lauren in the background is so excited to be yelling surprise! haha
Birthday girl!
Oh man, we love this cake.
Banana ice cream with raspberries. DELICIOUS!
..Gianno & Lauren..
..Lauren, Haley, & Me..
(Thanks cousin Nicole for the braid inspiration with my fedora hat!)

 ..Wallace. We sure are going to miss this little doggy when the summer ends..
Cute little family! :D
..................

The other fun thing we did this weekend was play a little game of wiffle ball. For those of you who know me well know that I am like the LEAST athletic person there is. I just struggle when it comes to sports. But that's okay, over the years I have come to accept it! haha. But I had an absolute BLAST playing wiffle ball. I managed to hit the ball a few times, throw a couple good pitches, and I can truly say I had a great time. I swear, we always manage to have a good time with these people. They are so much fun! 
 ..Rebels..
 Andrew
 Jordan
 Tanner
 Haley
 Wallace
 Casey
Jordan

Me
Preston
Meg
Mr. Sass
Tough guy
I look asian.
Sure are going to miss these summer nights! 
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Spiritual Exercise:
Alma 28, 29, & 30
FAMILY HOME EVENING! :D
....................................
Physical Exercise:
Run 2 miles
Crunches
Leg toning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...