Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bit of a book worm...

Lately I have had my nose stuck in such a good book. It's called The Gable Faces East by Anita Stansfield. It is such a good read! It's set back in the 1800's in Australia and is really one of the best love stories I've read in awhile. It is very inspiring and uplifting. I just love it. If you are trying to find a good read this summer, I would give this one a shot. It's a very simple read and has kept my attention very well so far. (I still have about 250 pages left) You know its a good book when you are happy to have that many pages left. So check it out and let me know what you think! It's a bit older so if you can't find it in a bookstore, check online!
Happy Reading!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...