Tuesday, August 6, 2013

celebrating 3 years

To celebrate our marriage of 3 years (still can't believe it has been that long), we spent the evening up in Park City. With both of us working full time, we didn't have a ton of free time to celebrate and what little time we did have was spent eating, it seems.

We met up on our lunch breaks and went to a cute little place I have been dying to go to on Center Street in Provo. Old Towne Grill. For me, I am more drawn to restaurants based on what the building looks like. I'm not too picky when it comes to food because I can usually always find something that I like. Luckily, this place turned out to be both cute and tasty. When the hubby approves, you know it's a winner. What we didn't realize about the Old Towne Grill is that people don't come there for the grill. They come there for the nightlife of the Madison. A night club that I had no idea even existed in Provo. Pretty well disquised if ya ask me. I think had we gone for dinner, we would have gotten a whole different impression of the place. Who knows, we might be back for a little dancing in the future ;).

After work, we headed up to Park City for dinner. There is something about that town that just speaks to me. I love it so much. We drove around the little neighborhoods just off of Main Street and fell in love (again) with all the homes. Sooo dreamy. We browsed the shops downtown before heading to dinner at Zoom. We have been wanting to eat there for a while now and are so glad we finally did! The food was amazing. My favorite had to be the Wood Fire Grilled Artichokes with garlic aioli and salsa verde. AMAZING. I have been dying to have artichokes ever since I was little and my best friend's Mom would make them for us. These ones certainly did not disappoint.

On our way home we stopped at Sonic for dessert. 1/2 price milkshakes after 8 - HELLO! Best deal ever and their shakes are SOOOO good! Can't go wrong there.

Overall, our night was pretty lowkey yet absolutely perfect. We had so much fun reminiscing about the past three years. The good, the bad and the silly. I feel so incredibly blessed to have married someone who cherishes me. There is no doubt in my mind how much he loves me and I think in our world today, that is a pretty lucky thing. I love being married to my best friend. These have been the best three years of my life and I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us! Love you babe!
 
^^LOVE LOVE LOVE him!^^
 

^^When it's just the two of us, awkward individual photos it is :)^^

^^Zoom.  Loved the building^^
 


^^And our annual anniversary selfie.  Maybe one of these years will have someone take a regular pic of us.  Or maybe not. Maybe this will be our tradition.  Think of how cute we will be taking selfies at 85! :)^^
 
See our first and second annivesaries here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...