Thursday, September 8, 2011

pardon the blogging hiatus...

Things have been a bit crazy around these parts. Still not sure how three whole weeks have gone by and I am just now barely getting around to blogging. I have soooo much to catch up on, it's ridiculous. Like:

-saying goodbye to dear friends in NC
-our second trek across the country (this time without AC.)
-Carthage Jail
-Nauvoo
-Wall Drug (that's a town)
-Mt. Rushmore
-living in a mouse house
-Moab
-Lake Powell

and the list goes on and on and on.

How I am ever going to find enough time to catch up on all of the happenings of our little life right now is beyond me. Oh yeah, and turns out finding a job after you graduate college is harder than it seems. I thought it would be a cinch, but boy was I wrong! You'll most likely find me at McDonald's, flipping my beloved McDoubles. (Not that there is anything wrong with working at McD's...that just isn't what I went to school for :) ). But seriously, this job hunting thing is getting a little old. Keep your fingers crossed that some place will have an opening that is in dire need of my expertise! haha
....................................................................................................................................................................
Spiritual Exercise:
Read: General Conference-No Ordinary Blessing by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Alma 47, 48 & 49
...................................
Physical Exercise:
Play tennis with Preston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...