Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday is a special day!

..box of fabric = HAPPINESS..

It's the day we get ready for SUNDAY! Or in other words, the day I spend my time sewing, sewing SEWING!! And not getting ready for the day.....uh sorry Preston. You get a trashy wife for the day. lol.

I've started making those little wallets like crazy. I have dreams of creating my own Etsy shop. The  problem is I just have no idea how to get it started, I don't have a name, and the list goes on and on. But I have started making things for the shop so that is a start I guess! It gives me a nice little excuse to sew. :) And to destroy the front room and abandon all of my "wife" type chores, like laundry, dishes, etc. Oops.

 But I'm hoping that these big dreams of mine will pay off eventually! We'll just have to wait and see I guess! So fun and so cute!
Oh and I still wish I had a little doggy of my own. Isn't Wallace just the cutest?? He has been with us since Tuesday and is a serious champ! We love him! 
...................

And Happy 7 Year Anniversary to my sister Amber & bro-in-law Mat! I can't believe it has already been 7 years! Our family has grown a lot since that day! We've added London, Madeline, Stephen, Corgan, Claire, & Preston! Can't wait to see who will be added next! And no, Dan the photographer is not part of our family but he is close! haha

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY! 
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Spiritual Exercise:
Alma 43, 44, & 45
..................................
Physical Exercise:
Run 2 miles!
Swim with the hubby! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...