Friday, August 5, 2011

One Year Anniversary

I seriously can't believe it. All I keep saying is things like, "We've been married for a year", "Holy cow, it's our one year anniversary", "I can't believe how fast that went by", "Babe, it's already been a year!" Preston is probably getting annoyed with me. But I seriously can't believe it! It feels like just yesterday we were gearing up for the big day. Stressing about how everything was going to go and making sure everything was "just so". It seriously was the best day of my life.

 This has definitely been the fastest, but BEST year of my whole entire life. I love Preston so much and truly am the luckiest girl to have him for my husband. He is the kindest, most genuine person ever. He makes me feel like a princess and continually reminds me all the time just how much he loves me. He is a sweetheart. I love him oh so much. So happy anniversary Preston K. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...