Thursday, July 21, 2011

SO FRUSTRATED!

Ugh. I seriously give up. I really really REALLY want a cute blog. (And yes, I am leaving my blog plain white for now until I figure it out) I know, there are plenty of free ones you can grab off of the internet but I want one that looks more professional. But most importantly, I want to be able to design it myself. Problem is, I have NO clue how to do it. Does anyone out in the blogosphere have any tips for my very flustered self?? What kind of special programs do I need? And if it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg for the program, any ideas of inexpensive design websites?? If so, email me at sydneybishoff@gmail.com. You would be my hero! Meanwhile, I will be drooling over all of the adorably cute blogs out there. Please help! :D

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you have an adorable blog already! But you can google questions on goggle blogger and it will tell you how to format and make your own personal titles, backgrounds etc. Obviously, I am not an expert lol, but that's my only advice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...