Thursday, July 21, 2011

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my husband??

Senior Prom King. And no, we were not dating at this point in our lives. I was what he liked to call his "little sister". 

In case you haven't heard it before, I LOVE my husband!!! He is honestly the best! Not only is he one of the happiest, most positive people there is, he is constantly making me feel like I am the only person in this whole wide world. Never, ever do I question whether or not I am his number one. I swear he thinks about me more than he ever stops to think about himself. Seriously though, this guy is a keeper.

Even when I am having those silly "girl hormonal days" he is always there to be my shoulder to cry on and be my listening ear even if what I am saying makes absolute NO sense. Days when I feel ugly, he makes me feel beautiful. When I feel like I have done or said something stupid, he changes my attitude and makes me feel smart again. Oh, how I love him.

Yesterday I went out and "knocked doors" with him. He has done it non-stop for a couple of months now and I wanted to know what it would be like. It's not easy, I'll tell you that much! It was at least 100 degrees out yesterday and who knows what that blasted humidity was! I got home and literally had to peel my lovely under clothing off of my sticky, sweaty body. So gross. I don't think I have ever sweat that much in my whole life. And yet, Mr. Husband does that every . single . day. (Except Sunday, of course) Total stud. And I would love to tell you that every door we knocked people were just begging us to give them a security system. But no. Some weren't even interested in what we had to say, if you can imagine that! lol They were mean, sassy, arrogant - you name it! Some were nice, and those ones we definitely appreciated. 

That little experience taught me a lot about the man that I married. He is a fighter and he won't give up, no way no how. He is determined to provide for our little family of two and I cannot even express how much I appreciate him for that.

Oh and while browsing through old photos, I somehow had these ones of my sweet hubby in his younger years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...