Monday, April 4, 2011

Just plain fun.

There is just something about being able to spend time with family that is so fulfilling and fun. Whether we are with my family or Preston's family, we always seem to have a blast. 
Little divas trying on accessories in Nordstrom. 

A couple of weekends ago my family came up for Emily & London's dance competition. My sister Lindsey owns her own dance studio called Simply Dance Company and both my younger sister, Emily and my niece, London are on the team. It was so fun to watch Emily and London dance together - they did such a great job! It is so fun to watch my little nieces do the very same things that my sisters and I did growing up and to see them love it so much.
Emily & London's hip-hop routine. 
Even though my family was only here for a short time, it was packed with so many fun things and memories. We did a lot of shopping, ate at Texas Roadhouse, had Emily fitted for her Prom dress, indulged at the Sweet Tooth Fairy, babysat Baby Claire, and watched Claire go swimming for the first time! I love spending time with family and find it so fulfilling for nieces and nephews to be so excited to see "Aunt Syd & Uncle Preston". I think it is the cutest thing ever! I love my family so much and am so grateful that I get to be with them forever!


Sweet Baby Claire has RSV. Please pray for her that she will have a quick and speedy recovery. She is such a sweetheart and we love her so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...