Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Bishoffs!

Once again we had a busy yet fun and exciting weekend. I swear, we cannot sit still! It's impossible! So last weekend all of Preston's brothers and their wives were in town so on Friday night we headed up to the mountains for a camp-out. It was our very first experience using our camper!! And guess who didn't bring her camera along to document it.....ME!! I was so sad. But we had so much fun! We made dutch oven potatoes with bacon, peppers and onions in them and roasted hot dogs. So simple yet so delicious! And of course we had smores! MMMM! Love them. Sleeping in the camper was definitely the way to go. It kept us nice and toasty and was such a fun and cozy little place for us to sleep. I can't wait to take it out again! We'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of that little baby!

The next day, we headed back to Provo for the BYU vs. UNLV football game. My parents, little sister Emily and my home ward came up to the game and we were able to go with them. I love going to football games. I don't even necessarily like football but there is just something about going to a sporting event for your school that makes you feel so proud to be a part of such a great university. I love it. I embarrassed Preston by standing up and singing the fight song at every touchdown and yelling "That's another COUGAR, FIRST DOWN" at every first down. haha It was so much fun. And we won which made it even better! Plus, it was 75 degrees outside and we got a bit of a sunburn. It felt like summer for a day in November. It was sooo nice.

After the game we packed our bags and headed down to Moab for my sister Lindsey's baby girl, Claire's blessing. She was blessed on Sunday, 11.7.10, by my Daddy. It was a beautiful blessing. I loved being able to spend time with my family. I love them so much! After church, Lindsey put on an AMAZING luncheon of tacos and all sorts of Mexican food. It was so tasty. And then later in the day we were able to celebrate my niece London's 5th birthday with her. I still have a hard time believing that she is five. They grow up too fast. (I sound like an old woman saying that haha). 

BYU!!
Enjoying the game! 

Dad & Mom :D
Me & Em. She loves throwing a peace sign in every picture. 
Beautiful Maddy. 
Cute Corgan!! 
Cute little cousins! Corgan & Claire are only 4 months apart! Check out the difference in the size of their heads! Too funny! 
Baby Claire on her blessing day! My Mom made her dress. It was gorgeous! 
Mads, Me, & London Loo. I love these girls! 
London taking right after her aunts and loving to dance. She is so proud of her leg lift and is the only one in her class that can do it! Way to go London Loo!
Singing Happy Birthday to London. That is my Grandpa John aka "Papa John" in the right corner. He is so cute!
And Baby Claire showing us how strong she is! She is the cutest little thing! 

All in all, it was a GREAT weekend. This weekend is a little more laid back for us. I am making Christmas cards! I am so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog makeover!!! It looks so so so so so so beautiful!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I definitely miss being by family! Luckily David's fam is close!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...