Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lovey Dovey.

pure goodness.

I have come to realize that I am always a bit behind when it comes to posting about holidays and fun things we do around here. But I am trying to be better at it so just bear with me, okay?? Okay. Preston and I had THE BEST Valentine's Day celebration in my opinion. It was pretty simple. We got all dressed up and headed to Salt Lake to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple. I have been wanting to go there for quite some time so I was pretty excited. And honestly, it was an awesome way to spend such a lovey dovey day. I was reminded of the first time I went to the temple and of all of the many reasons that I love Preston. It was wonderful. After our session we went to dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We ate far more than our little bellies could handle but we left there just as happy as clams! :D Our day may not seem like it was anything extraordinary to anyone else, but to me it was perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...